How To Apply

Admission Support

The Ukrainian State Center for International Education offers a full range of services to prospective students who want to study in Ukraine.

For prospective and current students:
  • Assistance with career guidance and information on opportunities and conditions of studying in Ukraine
  • Consulting on Ukrainian educational system and legislation
  • Invitation letter
  • Information support
  • Airport pick up
  • Consulting services for students during their stay in Ukraine

Invitation letter

  • All international applicants coming to Ukraine intending to study must obtain a student visa, which is only possible upon receiving an “Invitation to study” from the university they are applying to.
  • The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine defines the standard of the invitation letter.

Click the button below if you wish to begin the application process.


Students from countries which require a visa or have signed an agreement on a visa-free period of up to 90 days (tourist, private and business travel) shall apply for a long stay visa (type D) to Ukraine, which allows you to stay in Ukraine longer than 90 days.

Citizens of countries with which Ukraine has signed a visa-free regime agreement (Georgia, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Russia) do not require a visa to Ukraine, but shall provide an original or photocopy of the “Invitation to study” when crossing the Ukrainian border to verify the purpose of their visit to Ukraine.

  • To obtain a long stay visa (type D), a prospective student shall submit a series of documents to the consulate or embassy of Ukraine in their respective country as indicated on the embassy’s website.
  • Regardless of where you submit your documents, you will always be asked to include the original “Invitation to study”.
  • We would like to stress that the documents from your previous education must be officially certified before submission to the consulate.
  • This can be done one of two ways: legalized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Ukraine in your country or certified by Apostille stamp and legalized at the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.
  • These documents must be officially recognized in Ukraine for a Ukrainian university to be able to issue your diploma certificate upon graduation.
  • All “Invitations to study” issued by universities undergo mandatory registration at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine before being issued to applicants.
  • Our Center performs such registrations on behalf of the Ministry and provides official confirmation of such registration to the Consulate of Ukraine in respective countries.